Welcome to My Blog

Thank for stopping by. This is the home of the ORIGINAL custom personalized wire wood hangers. I am hoping to continue to add different designs as time moves on. I also sell wedding signs and more now.

If you have any special requests, please email me at: bridalhangers@aol.com . Visit my online portfolio: Flickr . I'd love to hear from you!

My Etsy Shop
All Wood Too



Friday, August 13, 2010


I have been working hard to get caught up on my orders. From the painted glass to hangers that need to go out. Many deadlines to meet. A common work day for me consists of painting on hangers and glasses, that will either go out with the hangers or separate orders. I have a few larger glass orders that I need to work on to get out in the next few weeks.

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I woke up early to take my middle dog to the vet. She had an appointment set to have her teeth cleaned. Dealing with all of the issues my oldest dog has, many of which are caused by poor dental care, I wanted to make sure we avoid the same issues with her. I am a believer now in getting your pet's teeth cleaned.

After dropping of my dog at the vet, I returned home to work on my orders that needed to go out. There are many which are due soon, so I am trying to pace myself to only ship out ten orders on a given day. I did not end up shipping out any yesterday, but got a lot of major painting done to be able to ship out ten today.

I had plans last night to meet some of my Etsy galpals at the Grandview Cafe for dinner. I met up with them for dinner. After dinner we drove over to an artsy even called, Pecha Kucha. That event actually was longer than I expected. It started at 8:00 p.m. and ran until after 11:00 p.m. It was really an interesting evening. A lot of good speakers on unique subject matters. It was my first time to attend the event. I am looking forward to going again in the future.

After Pecha Kucha was over, my galpals and I headed over to Skully's for an evening of dancing at Ladies 80's. It was fun, but hot!! I could not believe how warm it was. We still had a good time, but I was soaked by the time I left.

Today, I began my day by painting a few hangers that I needed to make sure shipped out today. I was successful in getting those completed. I needed to leave to meet up with my granddaughters and their mom for the Friday art classes.

Class was fun today. The kids were able to paint their paper mache masks. They also experienced water color paints and were able to freely paint their own pictures without directions. We also worked on our clay projects. We began by learning some basic instructions. The artist who was helping with fire the pieces. On Wednesday, we will get to paint them. On Friday, the pieces will be ready to go home with us.

After class was over, I took my granddaughters and their mom to lunch at Tex Mex. We had a nice lunch together. It was fun to spend some time with the kids and my daughter-in-law. I will surely miss the girls once school starts...

I returned home after a pleasant afternoon to work on shipping out ten orders today. Once everything was packed up, I headed off to the post office. After the shipments went out, I returned home to contact my customers to advise of their orders being shipped out. It feels good to get ten orders completed and on their way. I hope the customers love them and are happy with their purchase.

I am now ready to get some sleep. It has been a busy few days. Time to enjoy the weekend a little bit!

Personalized Hangers

No comments: